- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Continue your walking tour through the former working-class districts which have been transformed into a hub of vibrant cultural life since communist days. Hear stories about the places where Budapest's underground scene started under the old regime.
Then, you'll walk across the River Danube to Buda, where you’ll visit the A38 Ship. The former Ukrainian cargo ship has been reincarnated into one of Budapest’s most important cultural centers and trendiest live music venues, and is where your tour will end.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small group Budapest Art & Culture walking tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Public transport tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in all weather conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David N, October 2016
Loved this tour and tour leader was great. Off the beaten tourist circuit and maybe not for everyone but we really enjoyed it.
Reviewed by: Jason N, July 2016
Awesome tour, our guide was really experienced and happy to share many personal stories as well about the culture and history of the city. I loved in Budapest for a while years earlier and I found myself exploring parts I had never seen before.