Private Walking Tour: Jewish Budapest Including Great Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enter important Jewish sites including the Great Synagogue
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to two synagogues and the Jewish museum
- Guide will meet you at hotel
- Public transport tickets during tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gregory S, June 2016
Our tour guide was so knowledge. He was young
, Enthusiastic and was willing to show us all the sights. This was such an important part of Hungry history and I would recommend it to all that come to Budapest not only Jews.
Reviewed by: Kearaujo, France, October 2015
Informative and moving. The synagogue was interesting and the museum was well done. Our guide, Lazlo, was knowledgable and entertaining, and we learned a lot about the area. Glad we did it.