- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Join this small-group food walking tour of Brussels to get a taste for the local cuisine. Your tour starts with a brief walk around the Grand'Place before you'll stop at a private restaurant for your tasting of some of Brussels' specialty dishes: Assiette Ardainaise (selection of smoked ham, boudin sausage, saucisse du Gaume, several cheeses and the famous steak tartare) paired with mixed salad and Belgian endive, North Sea shrimp with tomato, mussels, and beef stew or cod fish. Your tour package also includes Belgian white wine, beer and soft drinks.
During the tasting hear tales from Brussels' culinary past, and learn how the city was settled by exiled French chefs. Discover Belgian culinary traditions, learn how various food specialties are produced and find out how to prepare your own delicious Belgian recipes.
For the dessert, you'll walk to the Royal Galleries where you'll enjoy a Brussels Waffle, coffee or other drinks.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brussels Night Walking Tour: Gourmet Belgian Food
- 3-hour walking tour
- Tastings of Brussels' most famous dishes and Belgian white wine and beer
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian food options available
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jane C S, August 2016
What a great food tour of Brussels food. From the chocolates to the grilled rabbit to the waffles, all was wonderful. A great evening and a great guide. The tour made our trip to Brussels quite special.
Reviewed by: Isabel W, June 2016
A slightly chaotic start due to the guide running a little late from a previous tour, but well worth the wait. Very well planned and designed tour, with an excellent, well-informed, entertaining guide. Good value for money and highly recommended, but come with an appetite as there are a lot of courses to taste!