- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
Find the missing Zodiac sign on a building, and explore the history of the Freemasons in Brussels. Visit the grave of a Freemason at St Michael Cathedral, and look for signs of their legends and traditions in the colorful church windows.
Then, follow your knowledgeable guide uptown to the park across from Coudenberg, the former royal palace, where you’ll discover the meaning of hidden inscriptions. Learn about the underground city below the palace, and get to know the founder of the Templars, Godfried of Bouillon.
At the end of your tour, visit the bar where Rene Magritte, a famous Walloon painter, got his ideas and discussed his vision of art. Your walking tour will have made you thirsty, so relax at one of Magritte's favorite tables and enjoy a refreshing Belgium beer or soft drink.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour
- Entrance fee to the Coudenberg Museum
- Professional guide
- One drink (beer or soft drink)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Hans M, October 2014
Jan Swerts is a great guide.
Reviewed by: lynreade, December 2013
We thoroughly enjoyed this walking tour of Brussels and saw lots more than we ever expected to. We had been on a three-hour bus tour the day before and had seen most of the major spots (from the bus) but Marc took us to some places that most tourists (and many locals) never get to see. It was informative and interesting. It was also a great chance to revisit places that we hadn't stopped at on the bus tour. We opted for a coffee instead of a beer and Marc's choice of cafe was great. His recommendation of the best place to buy Belgian chocolates was backed up with a taste of the very best chocolate ever... we even found our way back there afterwards to indulge in a small bag to take home. Well done Marc... great tour!