- Airport transfer
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Beijing accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your arrival in Beijing, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and greet service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel and flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please arrange your return trip to the airport at least 48 hours prior to your departure by contacting the supplier directly.
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, however the driver is able to assist passengers with collapsible wheelchairs in boarding and disembarking
- No luggage restrictions
- Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stanley O, January 2017
We had a wonderful experience using Viators limouse from the Beijing airport to our hotel. The driver was at the airport holding up our name on a sign. We claimed our luggage and were on our way. He was an excellent driver and it was a pleasant ride even though Beijing has lots of traffic. We definitely recommend taking an airport transfer through Viator to your hotel rather than waiting on long lines for a taxi.
Reviewed by: karen.hotaling, January 2017
Breezed through the airport and out the back way avoiding any congestion at a packed airport.