2-Night Best of Shandong Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip train fares
- Step back in time on a history tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour with Beijing Return
2-Night Shandong Tour. Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from Beijing and returns to Beijing.
USD $473.75Pricing details
Tour with Shanghai Return
2-Night Shandong Tour. Accommodations are on a sharing basis. Tour departs from Beijing and concludes in Shanghai.
USD $508.75Pricing details
Private Tour: 2-Night Shandong Tour by Bullet Train Including Mt Tai, Qufu and Temple of Confucius
- Round-trip bullet train fare
- 2 nights accommodation
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport information will be required in order to book bullet train tickets
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daniel C, March 2015
Loved our trip. We had over booked two tours and we were worried we would be out the money we spent with viatour. However, they helped us make things work. We had our personal guide, Ben. He was great. We loved every moment of it. Thanks
Reviewed by: John M, July 2014
An excellent tour. Well-organized, time well-spent, lots to see, all quite interesting. My guide, Eva, was well-informed, spoke English very well, and was easy to travel with. I enjoyed our conversations together and learned a lot. The breakfast at the Queli Hotel in Qufu could be improved (even the Chinese food).