- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Mysore Day Trip from Bangalore
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended
- Taking photos while inside the Mysore Palace is prohibited
- Visitors must remove footwear prior to entering the Mysore Palace
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Russel T, June 2016
The trip out to Mysore was great. Plenty to see along the way. Our driver was very gracious and pointed out many interesting things along the way. My wife even saw monkeys along the trip resting in trees. The old fort, river area, summer home were fun and fascinating. The Mysore palace was great. We were lucky enough to see it later all lit up. Our guide also fit in a trip up to the granite bull temple above Mysore. All in all a great way to see the areas around Karnataka. Thanks!!!
Reviewed by: William H, April 2016
A great trip, good communications prior to the trip, the driver arrived at our hotel nice and early. Took us to Mysore where we picked up the guide who was a local man and knew everywhere, every shortcut and loads of people. Lunch was great. The company called us personally part way through the day to make sure we were OK and were enjoying the trip. Really good service.