- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Dinner included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
You will also get to visit Angkor Wat on foot. It is considered the most visually, architecturally and artistically impressive temple of the entire complex. Best preserved of all the Angkor temples, it’s also located within the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor Archaeological Park.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Angkor Wat Helicopter Flight with Private Tour of Temples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- 20-minute helicopter ride
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Apsara dance performance
- Food and drink that is not part of itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- Please note that dress codes are conservative when visiting holy sites; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: bazkai, July 2015
Great programme. The day started with dawn viewing of Angkor Wat. Thousand of tourist making their way in the dark to get a good spot by the lake to see the sunrise. I wasn't too impressed with the sunrise but find the whole tourist ritual fascinating. Surely there are thousands of excellent photos in every angle and cloud and shape in existent on the net that one can easily download a good snap instead of sacrificing a good night sleep.
Breakfast picnic was lovely at a spot overlooking some tranquil Rice fields. Everyone was extremely attentive. Omelette, toasts, croissants, juice, fresh fruit and coffee was provided.
The guide was very obliging and was able to customise my itinerary departing from the normal schedule so that we can visit other temples since we have already visited the ones listed.
Cold water and cooling towels were provided after every stop.
Our helicopter flight was rescheduled for the following morning due to bad weather. The flight company provided free pick ups and drop offs.
Lunch and dinner were included and the set menus were good and just the right portion. Evening dinner was accompanied by traditional dancing.
The tour was expansive but very worthwhile. I would recommend the helicopter flight to everyone visiting this region.
Reviewed by: dannipee, January 2015
Amazing start with the sunrise, even for awful time had to rise. Well worth the effort and so much better to have aircon all day than on a tuk tuk. The guide was informative, and was more than willing to talk about more than just the temples. Watch out for the ultra steep stairs in Angkor wat, but worth getting over any fear to see the additional history and views from the top. My favourite is bayon temple though....but all great to see. Lunch was included as a set menu, and definitely no complaints...sat outside and was fun to watch the tourists being pestered to buy from the kids..