- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Admire the historical architecture of the Rocks district, the location of Australia’s first European settlement in the 1780s. Pass by the famous Sydney Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music. Catch a glimpse of Hyde Park and the Notre Dame–inspired St Mary’s Cathedral. See Parliament House, the parklands of the Domain, Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Campbell’s Cove and Mrs Macquarie’s chair, where views of Sydney Harbour make great photo ops.
Travel through the bohemian Kings Cross, Sydney’s former red-light district, , Rushcutters Bay (home of the prominent Royal Cruising Yacht Club), Double Bay. Stop at the entrance to Sydney Harbour from the southern headland, the Gap, where you’ll enjoy stunning views. Visit Bondi Beach to walk along its wide stretch of white sand, or check out a local cafe for a snack (own expense). Drive through Paddington and see Sydney’s Chinatown in Darling Harbour, Sydney’s bustling entertainment and dining area, where you can admire its many contemporary buildings and lovely landscaping.
Your tour ends in central Sydney in the early evening, leaving you perfectly positioned to continue your night in the city on your own.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Concludes in Sydney at approximately 5:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross Afternoon Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janet K, June 2016
Excellent overview of Sydney. I came off a cruise ship in the early morning, checked into my hotel, and still had plenty of time to catch the tour.
Reviewed by: Patricia G, April 2016
Julian was an excellent guide, very informative and very accommodating. We had a wonderful tour of the Sydney coastline. Highly recommend this tour and Viator in general.