- Airport transfer
- 1 - 3 people
- 4 - 6 people
It's that easy!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airport to Granada (AM)
Private transfer from Granada Airport to Granada city hotels. Flights arriving between 8:00am and 10:00pm
USD $22.74Pricing details
Airport to Granada (PM)
Private transfer from Granada Airport to Granada city hotels. Flights arriving between 10:01pm and 7:59am
USD $25.02Pricing details
Granada Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- One-way private transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 3 adults per car/vehicle
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rebecca S, June 2016
Our driver was there upon our arrival. Very professional and kind. We had traveled from the US to Madrid, and then took another airline to Granada. At that point we were exhausted. Our driver was there at the airport to greet us. Very professional and kind, and handled all 8 bags with a smile. Highly recommend this service especially after you've traveled a long way.
Reviewed by: Caroline N, United Kingdom, November 2014