This 40-foot (12-meter) luxury cruising yacht has a beautiful teak wood interior, walk-around decks and all the modern conveniences you would expect.
A great way to finish your day or start your evening in style!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset over Sydney Harbour
- 2-hour sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Cheese and fruit platter
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation and departure time will be received at time of booking
- Ocean spray jackets and pants are supplied at no charge
- Maximum of 20 passengers per cruise
- Tour will depart 40 minutes prior to the official sunset time
- Non-marking rubber-soled shoes must be worn at all times, no high heels or hard soled shoes permitted
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Edrie M, November 2016
The captain couldn't have been nicer. It ended up just being my husband and I as passengers but that allowed us to help sail the boat. I was at the helm for almost an hour. It was fun sailing under the harbor bridge. We had a beautiful clear night for the sunset. Could have had a bit more breeze but it was definitely an enjoyable experience.
Reviewed by: Grant M, December 2015
The perfect way to cruise around the harbour at sunset on a lovely, very charming little yacht. My partner and I have done this cruise a few times, twice we have been the only couple on board. Tony is the perfect host and skipper. Freindly, relaxing, and an amazing way to see the most beautiful harbour in the world. Nibbles and drinks supplied which makes the cruise all the more special. Very highyly recommended. Thankyou Tony, we will be seeing you very soon. G and L