Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $194.42Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $212.30Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $245.82Pricing details
Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Ticket to first Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options from March 2016 to October 2016 (Half bottle of Champagne included)
Subject to change at any time without notice. Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine
Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou OR Farm Chicken Breast, Whipped Potatoes, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Tarragon Sauce
La Strate Pralinée, Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache OR Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime
TOULOUSE LAUTREC MENU:
Up Side Down Tomato, Stuffed with Spring Vegetables, Cucumber Carpaccio with Fruity Olive Oil OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
Cod Fish with Chorizo, Risoni Pasta Paella Style, Shellfish Emulsion OR French Veal Quasi, Chanterelles Mushrooms, Mixed Pan Fried and Raw Vegetables, Hazelnuts, Creamy Burrata
La Strate Pralinée Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache OR Moulin Rouge Cheesecake with Red Berries
BELLE EPOQUE MENU:
Raw and Cooked Asparagus, Bresaola, Pigeon Heart Tomatoes, Baby Arugula Salad OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Lime Marinated Dublin Bay Prawns Tails on a Bed of Granny-Smith Apple, Apple Blossom and Lomo Iberico
Pan Fried Fillet of Beef, Cheek Cannelloni, Boulangères Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Mesclun, Beef Juice with Taggiasca Olives OR Fillet of Sea Bass, Poached and Served Like a Bouillabaisse, Rouille Sauce and Croutons
Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse 66% Pure Origin Ecuador, Cocoa Streusel OR Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime OR Moulin Rouge Cheesecake with Red Berries
Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou OR Roasted Cherry Tomatoes on a bed of Marjoram Risotto
Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache OR Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime
Eggplants from Nice, Zucchini and Red Pepper Confit
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes on a Bed of Marjoram Risotto
The Three Seasonal Fruit Sorbets
CHILDREN MENU (FROM 6 TO 12 Y.O):
Breast of Chicken, Fricassee of Vegetables with Juice
Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lisa W, July 2016
Both the dinner and show exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend the Moulin Rouge dinner and show for a memorable experience.
Reviewed by: Jodie K, July 2016
My Mum and I had the most wonderful evening. To be honest my Mum had chosen this activity and I wasn't sure it was going to live up to expectations...it did..and more. The food on the Toulouse-Lautrec menu was delicious, and considering the amount of people there the service was outstanding. Show was just spectacular. And just to let others know..my Mum and I caught the metro home afterwards, to the Latin Quarter without a single problem..there were still plenty of people around and we felt completely safe. Great night, highly recommend.