- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Seasonal Offer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Finally, you’ll make your way back to New York, stopping at The Crossings Premium Outlets, where you can shop the abundance of name-brand stores like Michael Kors, DKNY and Cole Haan.
Please see the Itinerary section below for more details on each day of the tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday and Sunday
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See stunning Niagara Falls on this Best of the Border tour
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, Toronto and 1000 Islands
- 2-nights hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist (Summer) or Scenic Tunnels (Winter)
- 1000 Islands Cruise (May to October)
- Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada, it is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Day 1: New York City – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls
Depart New York City for an early morning departure from the Big Apple heading north to pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
Tour the American Side of the Falls including the American Falls, Goat Island and sister Island At night tour Niagara Falls where you can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters. Overnight: Niagara Falls – Wyndham Super 8 or similar.
Day 2: Niagara Falls – Toronto – 1000 Islands
Depart the hotel, hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the falls up close from the Horse shoe falls and, experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October). During April when the Maid of the Mist is closed you will tour the Scenic Tunnels.
Around noon depart to the picturesque village of Niagara on the lake, (May to October only) before continuing on to Toronto, the largest city in the biggest country in the world! You’ll visit the City Hall and Eaton Center. Towards evening depart Toronto east along the world famous Lake Ontario for an evening arrival to the 1000 Islands area. In April you will return to Niagara Falls for overnight. Overnight Gananoque – Comfort Inn (April- Niagara Falls – Wyndham Super 8)
Day 3: 1000 Islands – New York City
You’ll start the day with a cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands along the St Laurence River, see the houses of the rich and famous built atop private islands. (May to October) After the cruise you’ll head south to New York State. In April, spend the morning visiting the Welland Canal Locks see how this amazing testament to man’s ingenuity can move huge ships up and down the Niagara escarpment, you will stop for lunch in Niagara on the Lake a unique lakeside village.
After lunch you’ll head to New York State. On the way to New York, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way, find your own bargain with brand name stores for less.
Evening return to New York.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert G, August 2016
Our trip was great! Our tour guide, Peter was fantastic. We will definitely look into your company for future trips! Five star!!!!!!,
Reviewed by: Lee B, August 2016
5 star trip, 3 star service. This is a great trip, which should be 5 star, but ours was spoilt by the poor organisation from the tour guides. We were an a trip with two guides looking after guests from four speaking nations. That was partly the problem. The front of the coach English and Hebrew, the back Spanish and Italian. The guides didn't seem to get on and there was poor communication throughout. Booking through viator we never received an itinerary so was unsure of the finer details of the trip and the guides never provided these. Also the quality of the two hotels we stayed at was poor, especially the hotel at Niagra, this hotel was very poor considering the cost of the trip. The most frustrating though was the guides inability to get some of their guests back on the coach at the allotted time. This trip takes in some fantastic sights and should be 5 star, so hopefully you will go and get better luck than we did. The pace of the trip is great, the places you see are wonderful and fir those alone this is worth the money. Plenty of travelling should be expected, but I hope you get good guides and they upgrade the hotels, then it would be a trip hard to beat.