- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Seasonal Offer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See stunning Niagara Falls on this Best of the Border tour
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach or van
- Accommodation for two nights
- Two continental breakfasts
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- US and Canadian citizens: Must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, multiple entry visa or resident alien card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Luggage allowance: backpacks and carry-on are permitted please call 24 hours in advance if you would like to bring more baggage
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert G, August 2016
Our trip was great! Our tour guide, Peter was fantastic. We will definitely look into your company for future trips! Five star!!!!!!,
Reviewed by: Lee B, August 2016
5 star trip, 3 star service. This is a great trip, which should be 5 star, but ours was spoilt by the poor organisation from the tour guides. We were an a trip with two guides looking after guests from four speaking nations. That was partly the problem. The front of the coach English and Hebrew, the back Spanish and Italian. The guides didn't seem to get on and there was poor communication throughout. Booking through viator we never received an itinerary so was unsure of the finer details of the trip and the guides never provided these. Also the quality of the two hotels we stayed at was poor, especially the hotel at Niagra, this hotel was very poor considering the cost of the trip. The most frustrating though was the guides inability to get some of their guests back on the coach at the allotted time. This trip takes in some fantastic sights and should be 5 star, so hopefully you will go and get better luck than we did. The pace of the trip is great, the places you see are wonderful and fir those alone this is worth the money. Plenty of travelling should be expected, but I hope you get good guides and they upgrade the hotels, then it would be a trip hard to beat.