- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
You’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a top Chicago DJ spins your favorite songs.
You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Chicago skyline - be sure to bring your camera! This 3-hour Chicago dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
Chicago Fireworks Dinner Cruise
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday: 7:30pm (8pm, May 28 to September 6)
Saturday: 7pm (8:30pm, May 28 to September 6)
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rate even of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Spirit Dinner Cruise
A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour Cruise, delicious dinner buffet, views of Chicago’s skyline, guaranteed table for your party size, onboard entertainment with DJ music and interactive games.
USD $104.58Pricing details
Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Delicious dinner buffet; Onboard entertainment and upbeat DJ; Breathtaking Skyline View with Fireworks (weather permitting)
USD $129.06Pricing details
Chicago Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Dinner cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American Cheddar Cheese Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers | Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad - Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad - Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad - Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet - Tomato, Shallot & Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken - Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Ribs - Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets - Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole - Green Chilies | Scallions | Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta - Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese -| Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes - Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Cut Fruit
- Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
- Chocolate Cake
- Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
- Apple Cobbler
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jill M, United States of America, August 2016
Employees on ship were wonderful! First class service
Reviewed by: Fred D R, USA, July 2016
Great views of Chicago. Great food, and friendly, professional staff. Good band as well. Good bargain for a great activity.