Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix Admission
- General admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink (available for purchase)
- Towels, locker and cabana rentals
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Proper swimwear is required: no shorts, cutoffs or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles are allowed on the slides
- Hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks or picnic lunches may not be taken into the park
- All bags are subject to inspection prior to entering the park
- Running and horseplay are not permitted
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Height and weight restrictions as well as child life vest requirements apply on certain attractions
- In keeping with the family atmosphere of the park, inappropriate actions such as offensive or profane language and/or gestures, as well as unruly behavior, will not be tolerated
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated areas
- Child rate applies for children under 42 inches
Maximum Velocity (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm for double riders and 60 inches/152 cm for solo riders): Riders can race each other down tandem tubes on this water coaster that pushes riders uphill on jetted water and takes them over 830 feet (253 meters) of mind-blowing drops and curves.
Tornado (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm): In a two-person or four-person tube, speed through a 160-foot (49-meter) tunnel and spin around an intense funnel of swirling water.
Constrictor (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): Riders on multi-person rafts slide through incredibly tight corkscrew turns and ultimately shoot into a drenching splashdown.
Raging River (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): Ride on a group raft over 600 feet (183 meters) of walls, turns and drops on this white water rafting experience.
Serpentine Complex (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm): Slide down 320-foot tubes and spin around a giant bowl on this pulse-pounding ride.
Phoenix Flyers (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm): Choose from three enclosed slides that twist, turn and drop four stories.
Desert Racers (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): Slide headfirst down an enclosed tube and a six-lane speedway at speeds of more than 20 feet (six meters) per second.
Monsoon Bay (guests under 48 inches/122 cm must wear a life jacket and be supervised by a companion): Ride a tube or body surf in this wave pool with four-foot (1.2-meter) swells that create an ocean-like experience.
Cactus Cooler (weak or non-swimmers should wear a life jacket, provided free of charge): Unwind as you float on an inner tube along this 1,200-foot (366-meter) river.
Soak 'em Playground (guests over 60 inches/152 cm should be accompanied by a child): A whimsical wonderland of sprinklers and spouts for children to explore.
Boogie Board Beach (minimum height is 44 inches/112 cm for slides over 8 feet/2.4 meters, and 36 inches/91 cm for slides under 8 feet/2.4 meters; guests over 60 inches/152 cm should be accompanied by a child): A multi-level complex with five fun zones, nine slides and a giant tipping bucket that regularly pours 300 gallons of water over everyone!
Barefootin' Bay (minimum height is 36 inches/91 cm): An exciting new upgrade to Wet 'n' Wild Jr. including a new 4,700 square foot kid's pool, interactive play structure, shade and more lounge chairs in a secluded area just for kids and parents.