The Grand Canyon has so many sights and colors, and this two day trip gives you time to see them all. From the brilliant red sandstone country of Sedona, to a visit to the Painted Desert and an authentic Navajo Reservation, you'll love every minute.
- All entrance fees included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Qualified and professional pilot
Explore the Grand Canyon on this overnight tour which includes Sedona, the Painted desert and a visit to an authentic trading post on the Navajo Reservation for shopping.
This tour offers a perfect way for a visitor to spend extra time at the Grand Canyon. The overnight tour begins with a visit to the dramatic red rock country of Sedona where your guide will point out some of the scenic highlights and includes a stop for coffee and photos. Then travel to the Navajo Indian Reservation to visit a local trading post with a great selection of traditional and local art. After arriving at the Grand Canyon, tour the East Rim drive for stops at dramatic viewpoints. Then enjoy time in the Grand Canyon Village area for views or a nature walk before checking into your local accommodations.
Your morning is free to take an optional helicopter tour or see the Imax Theatre presentation. Enjoy a walk along the rim or take the West Rim tram (seasonal) to other scenic viewpoints. You will return to Phoenix in the evening.
Overnight accommodations will be made at either the Yavapai Lodge, Maswik Lodge or Bright Angel Lodge subject to availability.
Please note: The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix
- 1 night accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon shuttle pass (when staying outside the Village)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Helicopter flight (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Please limit luggage to carry-on size only. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel
- Vans seat a maximum of 12 or 14 people
After morning pickup in Phoenix, relax on your drive through the Sonora Desert. Drive north to Sedona, admiring views or Arizona’s red rock landscape. In Sedona, stop to stretch your legs and snap photos before continuing on through the Ponderosa Pine Forest and San Francisco Peaks. Visit a Navajo trading post that sells Native American that sells items such as Navajo textiles, ceramics and jewelry.
When you reach Grand Canyon National Park, stop along the South Rim to admire your first views of the deepest and widest part of the canyon, which measures 277 miles (445 km) in length. Then take in further views from multiple scenic lookout points along the the rim drive, and have time to shop, go for a walk and see cultural exhibits near Grand Canyon Village before checking in to your accommodation.
Overnight: basic room in Yavapai Lodge or Maswik Lodge
Day 2: Grand Canyon — Phoenix
Have the morning on your own, with the option see more of the Grand Canyon by booking a helicopter tour, checking out the Imax Theater (own expense), walking along the rim or hopping aboard the West Rim tram (seasonal). At the designated time, meet your driver for the return trip to Phoenix, where your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the evening.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janet L, October 2016
Surpassed our expectations. The drive from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon was wonderful. Great guide. Loved the stop at the Navajo reservation where we stopped to eat the lunch that we bought in a lovely restaurant/bakery in Sedona. Overnight accommodations at the Canyon were terrific. We able to watch elk out the window of our room. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: kathleen r, July 2016