Experience Kauai island air views in this state of the art G8 Airvan aircraft! Specifically designed for aerial sightseeing, it flies at a slower pace for optimal viewing and photography. The Airvan is known for its huge bubble windows, smooth ride and wide cabin doors for easy access. It provides a very spacious cabin for comfortable seating. And now, for a limited time only, receive a free DVD when you take the Entire Kauai Air Tour!
Some of the sites you may see include:
- Kipu Kai (Baby Napali)
- Menehune Fishpond (Raiders of the Lost Arc was filmed)
- Secluded Mahaulepu Beach
- Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees
- Manawaiopuna Waterfall also known as Jurassic Falls
- Captain Cooks Landing in Old Waimea town
- Breathtaking Waimea Canyon (Grand Canyon of the Pacific)
- Beautiful Napali Coastline
- Lots of waterfalls
- Lumahai Beach (Movie South Pacific was filmed)
- Hanalei Bay and Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Mokuaeae Island (Northern most point of the Hawaiian Islands)
- Waialeale Crater (wettest spot on earth)
- Anahola Mountain Range (King Kong's Profile)
- Wailua Falls (Fantasy Island was filmed)
- Opaekaa Falls
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8:30am; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 10am; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 11:30am; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 1:30pm; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 4:30pm
Kauai Air Tour
- 70-minutes Aerial Sightseeing Tour
- Narrated by Professional Pilot
- Noise Reduction Headsets
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Complimentary DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only airplane on Kauai that can accommodate 6 passengers on the same flight. Groups of more than 6 passengers will be split up.
- Professional, knowledgeable pilots with 20+ years of major airline experience
- Every seat is a window seat with HUGE bubble windows
- Slow flying tour for optimal viewing and photography
- Noise reduction headsets with individual microphones and two-way intercom
- Only airplane on Kauai with aisle seat for more cabin room and comfort
- Only airplane on Kauai with wide sliding door for easy access
At time of booking you MUST advise:
- Hotel name
- Local contact number/cell phone
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: rosarioit, February 2017
Very nice tour with involved pilot very kind and informative.
Reviewed by: daniellelovesjewels, January 2017
This was a highlight of our trip! Dennis was such a wealth of information and the sites were truly breathtaking. I am pregnant so I was worried about motion sickness and not only did I not feel queasy at all but felt so energized afterwards because of the truly amazing views. HIGHLY recommend this tour! If you're coming from the cruise boat just call them and they will arrange to pick you up at the ABC store near the port.