Soar through the Waimea Canyon before catching your breath as the majestic cathedral spires of the Na Pali are suddenly beneath you. Fly alongside the ridgeline behind the lovely Hanalei Bay, and travel south to see the numerous waterfalls of Hanalei Valley, as well as the crater below Kauai’s Mt Wai`ale`ale. In the winter months, you may even spot whales.
As you fly, your experienced pilot will share with you the rich history and mythical lore of Kauai. Against a background of Hawaiian slack-key music, your state-of-the-art, noise-canceling Bose headset allows for open communication throughout the flight between you and your pilot. Feel free to ask any questions, ask to spend extra time in areas that interest you most or ask to revisit that last waterfall for the best photograph you've ever taken!
You’ll hear expert agricultural commentary from the chief operating pilot and research scientist. At approximately 65-70 minutes, this safe and thrilling experience is the ultimate air tour of the Garden Island.
Please note: Port pickup provided ONLY if customers contact supplier ahead of time
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 11:00am
Departs at 1:00pm
Departs at 2:30pm
Kauai Deluxe Sightseeing Flight
- 65-minute scenic flight and tour narration
- Lihue area cruise port pickup and drop-off can be arranged if passenger calls ahead of time
- Landing fee and fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 3 persons is required for this tour to operate
- A maximum of 6 persons is available per flight
- Maximum per person weight of 350 pounds
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: jgeorge764, November 2016
Excellent experience. Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable and the views were amazing!
Reviewed by: Nrsimhananda G, October 2016
Our pilot was the best. You would never even know that we took off or landed as it was light as a feather. He had great information about everything that we were seeing and had great advice on hiking.