The fleet consists predominately of European AS355 Twin Engine Squirrels (seats 06 passengers plus pilot). They are ideal aircraft for scenic flights, with an open plan cabin making for excellent views for all passengers. The Helicopter Line has the highest levels of Civil Aviation Authority certification for scenic helicopter operations, this involves regular monitoring and audit of all aspects of the operations.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Fox Glacier hotels
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fox Glacier and Mount Cook Helicopter Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scenic helicopter flight with snow landing (30 minutes)
- Live commentary on board
- Pilot guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lorna D, April 2016
We loved this helicopter ride. It was well worth the money and we would have regretted not going.
It was a trip of a lifetime and the helicopter ride was part of making it so.
Reviewed by: adlineal, May 2015
AMAZING! A Must do. We had no idea of how beautiful Fox Glacier/Mount Cook was. Such a wonderful experience, definitely recommend this tour.