For those passengers who feel comfortable, there is an opportunity to move off the platform into slightly deeper water to participate in some fun activities while swimming with the dolphins. This is a great option that the entire family can enjoy!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swim at 11am
Swim at 1pm
Dolphin Swim in Tortola
- Orientation Session
- 30 Minutes with the Dolphins
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation to and from Dolphin Discovery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 30 minutes
- Children aged 1 - 11 years must be accompanied by a paying adult. One adult per child
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs and are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Adults: 4'7"+
- Children: 3'11" - 4'7"
If you cancel within 4 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: SENA K, April 2016
I was on the Norwegian Gem and the taxi ride was $5/person. So much cheaper than booking through the cruise line. I highly recommend the dolphin adventure. Maria the marine specialist was very informative and the Dolphins were AMAZING! It was well worth the money spent! I would def do it again.
Reviewed by: Ronne R, January 2014
I took this trip because it was half the price of the one offered on my cruise - both went to the same dolphin place. However, I had to pay $64 for a round trip cab, which made the trip only about $20 less. The experience with the dolphins was amazing and well worth the trip! Compare pricing to make sure you're getting a good deal - the ship provided transportation, and with Viator, we had to get there on our own.