- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Do you want to visit Heineken Experience or the Van Gogh Museum?
Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off offers optional upgrades to include access to the Heineken Experience or Van Gogh Museum.
In addition to the city’s buildings and canals, Amsterdam has been an important center for European arts since the 17th century, and its museums are among the best in the world. In the Van Gogh Museum, you’ll find the largest collection of the artist’s paintings. And the Heineken Experience is an interactive tour of the city’s most well-known brewery. You’ll even be able to brew your own beer!
Please click on "view additional info" for the canal bus map.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Until March 22, 2017
Departs every 20 minutes from 9:15am to 7pm.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Valid for 24 hours.
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Valid for 48 hours.
24-Hour Pass + Van Gogh
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Valid for 24 hours. Plus fast-track admission to the Van Gogh Museum.
24-Hour Pass + Heineken
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Valid for 24 hours. Plus fast-track admission to the Heineken Experience.
Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off
- Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Pass
- Walking tour at specific Canal Bus stops
- Entrance ticket to Van Gogh Museum or Heineken Experience (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Walking Tour Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities available on board
- Free Wi-Fi is available to use at the Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein piers
- Van Gogh Museum, Leidseplein
- Vondelpark, Anne Frank house
- Jordaan, Adam Lookout
- Amsterdam north, central station west, nemo
- Maritime Museum, Rembrandtplein
- Hermitage, Heineken Experience
- Albert Cuyp market
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: pgoyseverino, January 2017
An easy way to view the city. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by: sgmjenni, November 2016
Great for seeing the sights of Amsterdam, as well as getting around the city.