Come face-to-face with giant sharks, stingrays, turtles and much more on your dive with the sharks at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary! Immerse yourself and enjoy the thrilling excitement of diving with some of the most feared and often misunderstood creatures of the deep blue sea.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
All Dives Include:
- Guaranteed perfect conditions every time. Great visibility within the 4 million liter Oceanarium.
- Guaranteed to get up close and personal with 4 different species of sharks, 7 adult Grey Nurse sharks, 4 different species of stingrays, giant turtles and a vast array of marine life.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary, located at the entrance to West Esplanade, Manly.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes briefing and 30-minute shark dive at 9am.
Includes briefing and 30-minute shark dive at 11:30am.
Includes briefing and 30-minute shark dive at 1pm.
Includes briefing and 30-minute shark dive at 2pm.
Includes briefing and 30-minute shark dive at 3:30pm.
Includes briefing and 30-minute shark dive at 4:30pm.
Shark Diving Xtreme in Sydney
- Oceanarium tank dive with sharks (30 minutes)
- Full equipment hire (wetsuits, booties, mask and tanks)
- Entrance fee, live shows and guided tours at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Hot showers
- Shark Dive X-treme certificate
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Meals and drinks
- Optional underwater photos, available for additional cost
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each course is operated with a maximum of four people per session.
- Each dive is at your chosen time - please advise a preferred dive time at time of booking.
- All divers must complete a dive medical questionnaire. This questionnaire will be sent out to you upon processing a booking or upon request.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. In some cases, obese clients may be required to check-in 48 hours before dive, to be measured for equipment - and may be asked to gain a medical clearance if deemed necessary by instructors.
- Friends and family can watch from the safety of the viewing tunnel and wave and take photographs
- Ambient water temperature with heated training pool and extra warm wetsuits in winter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not permitted to drink alcohol within 12-hours before your dive
- You will not be permitted to fly within 24-hours after your dive
- You must be able to swim 50 meters comfortably
- You will not be able to participate if you are suffering from ear discharge or infection, a perforated eardrum or if you are pregnant
- Maximum of 4 divers per session
- Swimming costume, towel and toiletries
- Certified and Tune Up divers must bring certification dive card
Reviewed by: corinne.ingalla, August 2016
Breathtaking! My sister and I got there early, but don't arrive until 9AM. We are both certified, but they did a little refresher for the couple who was doing it with us. The water was freezing! Even with all the gear, rashguard, and shortie, and 6 mm. The animals are HUGE! Will recommend to everyone!
Reviewed by: Angela M, Canada, July 2016
It was extremely exciting and even if arrive a bit early then you can look at the Fairy Penguins, other marine life in small tanks. The big event at this place is the sharks and there is a tunnel for people to watch when you are diving. My son a novice diver enjoyed this event and the others who were nervous with us enjoyed it too. The certified divers taking you on the adventure are really great and knowledgeable as they are marine biologists who work with the sharks/turtles, etc.