- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Late in the afternoon you'll embark on a panoramic city tour before departing Washington DC for an early-evening arrival in New York City.
Please Note: This tour is scheduled to stop in front of the White House, the Capitol and the Senate for commentary and picture taking. However please note that sometimes this is not possible due to security issues in Washington. In the event of this occurring, tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Day Trip
Washington DC day trip from New York
USD $169.00Pricing details
The White House
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Admission to Arlington Cemetery
- Free Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to security, there is no entry to the White House
- Depending on the rules on the day, sometimes a stop can be made for photographs from outside the fence
- Stop at Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum is approximately 1.5-hours
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Laura A, February 2017
100 recommend this tour if you want a snap shot of Washington D.C! Our tour guide Bruno was so well informed about the history of the US and also of the different icons we visited - thanks for making the trip so enjoyable Bruno!! 10/10
Reviewed by: Mohamed M, February 2017