- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Circle Line Upgrade Option (Available Weekends Only):
Cruise VIP Package This option puts your in the captain's chair with first class seating, premium views and at-seats service that will make you feel like you own the city! Enjoy comfortable upgraded seats, exclusive outdoor viewing area, food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat and skip-the-line privileges to avoid long lines. In addition, you'll receive a $25 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 13, 2016 – 12:00PM
- March 14 to May 1, 2016 – 11:00AM, 2:30PM
- May 2 to September 5, 2016 – 10:00AM, 12:00PM, 2:00PM
- September 6 to October 30, 2016 – 10:00AM, 12:30PM
- October 31, 2016 to March 12, 2017 – 12:00PM
- September 2016 - 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PM, 7:30PM, Saturday & Sunday also 9:30PM
- October 2016 - Thursday - Sunday 5:00PM, 7:30PM, Saturday & Sunday also 9:30PM
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Manhattan Island Cruise
2.5-hour Circle Line cruise around Manhattan Island. Sail under the Brooklyn Bridge, through 5 boroughs and see over 25 world-renowned landmarks including the Statue of Liberty.
USD $41.99Pricing details
Circumnavigate Manhattan Island
- 2.5 hour Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer, wine, soda and hot beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants do not receive a voucher with North River Lobster upgrade
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
Includes 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental. Bike rental includes all necessary bike equipment including helmet, chain, and basket. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes. Available daily from 9:00am-7:00pm. Kayak rental is weather permitting. Bring a camera, quick drying clothing, and water-friendly shoes. Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Participants must be in good health, over 5 feet tall and under 250 pounds to go on their own kayak. Available Tuesday through Sunday from 12:00pm-4:30pm.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: middy, October 2016
Very excellent tour!!! This tour is a wonderful way to see NYC and get many very nice pictures. The guide for the tour was excellent and very informative. I will do this tour again when I go back to NYC.
Reviewed by: Terry S, October 2016
The tour guide was phenomenal...very knowledgeable and informative.