- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Continue onward to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world. Stonehenge is thought to date back nearly 5,000 years, and very little is known of its origins. Was it a place of pagan sun worship? Could it have been an ancient burial ground? Decide for yourself as you explore the site.
Your next stop is the pretty village of Lacock, one of the most picturesque settings in the country. Lacock dates back to Saxon times, and has been used more recently as the setting for movies and television dramas such as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and the adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Take the weight off your feet and sit down for lunch at the George, a traditional English pub built in the 14th century. On rare occasions, when the George is closed, a carefully selected alternative pub may be visited for lunch instead.
Continue to your final stop in the charming Georgian city of Bath, once home to the famous British author Jane Austen. Start the visit with a coach tour of the city, and see top Bath attractions such as Pulteney Bridge and the Royal Crescent as well as the honey-colored Georgian architecture for which the city is famed. After getting your bearings, set off on a short stroll with your guide and scout out the Roman Baths and beautiful Bath Abbey. Walk around the city’s cobbled streets, shop for souvenirs and take time to pose for photos in front of the beautiful buildings.
Please note: on busy days, this tour may operate in reverse order and visit Bath first.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath, and Medieval Village of Lacock Including Traditional Pub Lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up, selected hotels only (until March 31, 2017)
- Admission to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle
- Blue Badge guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up (from April 1, 2017)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed; on such occasions, your tour may visit the castle precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) or Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
- This tour may occasionally operate in reverse order, visiting Bath first
- Please note: hotel pick-up is included from selected London hotels until March 31, 2017. Please contact the supplier directly 48-hours in advance to arrange
- Please note: Windsor Castle is closed on Boxing Day. The tour will include a comprehensive walking tour of the historic town with the best views of the castle and a complimentary Champagne and muffin reception
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Natalie S, February 2017
A very nice tour, loved every stop, just a shame to miss entry to the baths by a couple of minutes as we arrived just short of closing time. perhaps the message to not get back to the bus late after every stop needs to be reinforced a little better, we had a few stragglers that certainly would have caused us to be that few minutes late. Also the bus ringing ahead to let them know we were coming should be allowed, it seemed so petty to miss out by a few minutes. We still had a lovely walk around Bath, such a pretty city, but after travelling half way around the world to miss seeing he baths by a few moments was disappointing. Thank you for a great day otherwise.
Reviewed by: Kavita S, February 2017
Did this tour with guide Dan who was so much fun and very informative. Great sense of humor. Very good approach to communicating with us tourists in a very polite manner when asking the same questions in various ways over and over. I would definitely recommend him and this tour.