- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
These two hiking tours are perfect for the nature-lover who wants to get off the beaten track and discover the beauty of the Blue Mountains. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 15 people and are led by an experienced and qualified local guide. You won’t feel rushed or lagging behind, but able to walk at a comfortable pace, with different options to suit all fitness levels. Best of all, you won’t simply view the great outdoors from the window of a bus, but the way it’s meant to be experienced – on foot! All tours include a gourmet picnic lunch.
These small-group hikes showcase the best of the bush-walking and hiking tracks in the Blue Mountains and are provided by an award-winning company that is committed to environmental sustainability and practices.
Please see the Itinerary section below for hiking tour options.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Ruined Castle Tour returns at approximately 4:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valley of the Waterfalls
Grade: Medium hike with some steep steps to walk down/up, requiring average fitness levels.This is a 4-6-mile (7-10-kilometer) walk, includes hotel pickup/drop off, experienced local guide & lunch
USD $189.04Pricing details
Ruined Castle & Scenic Railway
Grade: Hard hike with some hilly sections requiring good level of fitness.This is an 8-mile (13-kilometer) walk, includes hotel pickup/drop off, experienced local guide & lunch
USD $227.00Pricing details
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed-toe supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is essential
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: SHARON H, November 2016
Our guide was full of information and stopped to share differ to plant and wildlife information whenever we asked.
Pace was determined by the group.
Lunch and tea on top of the Ruined Castle was breathtaking and relaxing.
Above and beyond expectations
Reviewed by: Kyle B, October 2016
Spiro was great, great day out. Great view from the Ruined Castle.