- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Step into the colorful and historic San Lorenzo central market and witness the lively exchanges between residing Florentines and robust stall owners as you select the freshest ingredients for class.
After trying your hand at a starter, two main courses and dessert, it's time to sample your Tuscan creations. Gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some Tuscan wine and taste away!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Lorenzo Central Market, Florence
- Lunch with wine
- Recipes to take home
- Cooking class with expert chef (maximum 12 people per chef)
- Walking tour through local San Lorenzo Market
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- The cooking class will be operated by 2 professional Chefs. The class will be divided in 2 groups, and each Chef will look after 12 participants
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey A, May 2016
This was a terrific activity! Our group was only 4 people and we started with a tour of the San Lorenzo market. Walter was very knowledgeable and we got to taste various balsamic vinegars and truffle products. After the tour, we walked back to the kitchen and started cooking. We made bruschetta, fettucine with truffle sauce, meatloaf and panna cotta with strawberry sauce for dessert. Walter explained all the steps to us so it will be easy to make everything again. We also got a booklet with the recipes. I definitely recommend doing this!
Reviewed by: Joyce R, May 2016
So good and it was so fun to go through the market and get our food. Walter was a wonderful guide.
Our final result was a delicious meal that we actually did ourselves!