Enjoy the freedom of Washington DC’s updated bike lanes while getting a workout and exploring the city at your leisure. Let your wheels whisk you from famous buildings like the White House to sites like the Vietnam Memorial and Lincoln Memorial. Take a nature break and cycle along the Potomac River, or head to one of the area’s extensive bike trails.
Lock up your bike with your provided lock to explore DC museums like the Smithsonian American Art Museum, the National Museum of Natural History and the Newseum. Or perhaps stop to buy lunch at a stylish downtown restaurant. When you've seen the best of Washington, return your bike to pickup location.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One-day bike rental
USD $42.00Pricing details
Washington DC Day Bike Rental
- Trek bike rental
- Handlebar bag
- Bike tube
- City map
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extras like tandem bikes or equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must read and sign a release from liability agreement prior to rental
- Credit card and valid driver's license or passport are required for rental deposit
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees
- Infant participants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position and be able to wear a helmet
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: anistotes, November 2016
Excellent! Great service, awesome experience.
We were able to explore more in the city without the need of a cab or bus. And Washigton is a great place for biking.
Reviewed by: Vincent P, September 2016
The bike rental went very smooth. There was a stand outside Union and the hand over of the bike happened in a few minutes. As such, I didn't lose any time and could enjoy the bike rental for pretty much the entire day. The people at the stand were very clear and answered all my questions without a problem.
I'm happy I rented the bike with them because it gave me the opportunity to discover most if not all of the D.C. landmarks in one day.