Paris Night Bike Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6pm - until November 30
5:30pm: February 12-March 26
October 30 to November 30
6:30pm: March 27-October 29
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 5pm (February 14 - March 28 and October 25 - November 30)
USD $49.25Pricing details
Tour departs at 6:30pm (March 27- October 29)
USD $49.25Pricing details
Biking Tour of Paris
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lisa S, July 2016
This is a MUST do - great for all ages, all levels of biking. Beginners - don't be afraid. Guides are fun, funny and VERY informative. FYI - bring Euros to buy ice cream at the bridge near Notre Dame that's not mentioned in the info as a full resting stop and bring water or buy it there. There are bungees to tie your bottles to the back of the bikes. This group has thought of EVERYTHING!!!
Reviewed by: Mel, July 2016
I loved, loved, loved this tour of Paris! I went by myself and joined a great group of people. Our guide Frasier was amazing, entertaining and lovely and enhanced our experience. I was apprehensive about being able to keep up, but aside from the first long stretch, there were breaks and people of all fitness levels. I would do this again for sure! I really enjoyed that they included a river tour. Fat Tire Tours is excellent!