- All entrance fees included
Delve deeper by touring the museum’s rotating exhibits of photography, textiles and graphic arts. The collection includes Japanese prints, photos of the aftermath of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and couture designs by Christian Dior and Coco Chanel.
Recharge at the de Young Café, offering views of the museum’s sculpture garden and menu items tied to the themes of current Special Exhibitions. Browse the intriguing selection of publications, home goods, toys and crafts at the museum’s stores, and don’t miss the views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands from the 144-foot-tall (44-meter) Hamon Observation Tower.
Upgrade: Audio Tour or Special Exhibitions
Enhance your de Young Museum experience with the fascinating audio tour, suitable for both adults and children. Or you can choose to enjoy entrance to the highly anticipated Special Exhibitions, a staple at the de Young. Past exhibitions have showcased masterpieces by Picasso and Van Gogh, provocative costumes by designer Jean Paul Gaultier and priceless ancient Egyptian artifacts from the tomb of King Tut.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Summer hours on Friday (March 29 - November 29) 9:30am -8:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
General admission ticket to all permanent collections of de Young Museum. Includes admission to Legion of Honor Museum if visited the same-day
USD $15.00Pricing details
Admission with Audio
General admission ticket to all permanent collections with audio tour of de Young Museum. Includes admission to Legion of Honor Museum if visited the same-day (audio not included)
USD $23.00Pricing details
Visit de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park
- General admission to de Young Museum
- Special exhibits or audio tours (unless selected at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All parcels and bags are subject to inspection by security. Standard-size backpacks and strollers allowed. Bags larger than 8"h x 8"w x 5"d must be carried by hand. Other items may be required to check. Some exhibitions have restricted stroller access
- Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Information Desks on a first-come-first–served basis
- No smoking in the museum or the park by city ordinance
- Please silence cell phones and pagers while in the galleries
- Still photography is permitted in the permanent galleries but no video, tripods, or flash photography
- Sketching is permitted for individuals with pencil on a small (9” x 12” or smaller) hand-held pad in the permanent collection only
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephanie O, August 2016
Reviewed by: Teresa s, May 2016
We had a WONDERFUL time at the De Young and the Oscar de la Renta exhibit was fantastic!! Also enjoyed a lovely lunch in their atrium cafe.....
Thanks again for the great deal !!!! Terry S Los Gatos, CA.