Limited to six people, this Viator VIP experience makes for the perfect special occasion in Napa Valley. You can’t book it anywhere else!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Seasonal Offer
Start this Viator VIP tour with morning pickup from your selected San Francisco location for a short ride over the Golden Gate Bridge to the charming town of Sausalito. Board your helicopter, limited to six passengers, to fly north over the San Francisco Bay toward wine country.
Take a short drive on a scenic road to arrive for a guided tour and paring at the Jamieson Ranch Vineyards. Jamieson is the southernmost winery in the Napa Valley, one of the world’s most famous winemaking regions. The estate is more than 300 acres of gently rolling hills and terraced vineyards benefit from the cooling fog and breezes from the nearby San Pablo Bay, climatic conditions that favor the production of exceptional Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
Indulge yourself with a guided wine tasting and food pairing. Our wine educators will lead you in the essentials of creating as well as enjoying pairings. Enjoy this culinary delight on a veranda with sweeping views of the property.
After your hosted visit, you don't have to worry about traveling far. Take a 5-minute drive to the airport for your helicopter flight back to San Francisco! Whirr heavenward, admiring Napa's zigzagging vineyards below. Continue over more pastoral landscapes before you get more aerial views of iconic San Francisco sights such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Land at the Nob Hill, Union Square or Fisherman's Wharf locations, where your Viator VIP experience concludes.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates from April to October.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
- Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
- Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am - Union Square
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel, on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis. Recommended for guests staying in the Union Square and South of Market Street areas
10:30am - Fisherman's Wharf
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf on 250 Beach Street. Recommended for guests staying in the Fisherman's Wharf area
10:30am - Fairmont Hotel
Shuttle pickup at the Fairmont Hotel, front entrance on Mason Street. Recommended for guests staying in Nob Hill and Financial District areas
Soar over wine country on the VIP tour
- Shuttle pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute narrated helicopter flight to and from Napa
- Tour of vineyards
- Wine pairings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional tastings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA- licensed pilots
- Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing are recommended
- All items carried on board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300 lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- All guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID
- Other tastings (wine, chocolate, etc.) may be purchased at additional expense
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tom C, October 2016
Fantastic service. Flight was amazing to totally worth it. Thought we'd be a little rushed as we had an hour at the winery, but in the end it was just enough time. PS Flying under The Golden Gate Bridge during fleet week was out of this world!
Reviewed by: Themartzies, September 2016
I cannot recommend this experience enough. Our pilot was just as amazing as our views. We were serenated impromptu by one of the staff members at the winery and were served amazing food during the pairing. You will not regret booking this trip!