- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Wineries you may visit include Viansa Winery, Cline Cellars, Larson Family Winery, Homewood Winery and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards. At the end of the day, sit back and relax on the ride back to San Francisco.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a sample lunch menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: tour does NOT pickup from San Francisco Airport hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sonoma Vineyard in Autumn
- Wine tastings and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury 13-passenger van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickups from San Francisco Airport hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Pickup is not included from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels
- Tour available in French, German, Italian and Spanish. Please advise at time of booking in the Special Requirements field if a language other than English is desired
- Travelers must be at least 21 years old with valid ID to participate in wine tastings
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nancy S, February 2017
What a great day this was! I highly recommend this trip. Remarkable, all fees except a tip and souvenirs are included. Started off a tad rocky as the van arrived a half-hour late at my hotel. But traffic happens, you know. Our garulous guide, Buddy, introduced me to the rest of the folks in the van from England, Brazil, Canada, Michigan and NY, which I appreciated as a solo traveler. We drove out of the city over the Golden Gate Bridge with informative narration and jokes from Buddy, and visited two wineries before lunch. Jacuzzi was way stuffier than Cline, by the way, and I enjoyed Cline's wine more - but the comparison was useful and the view from the back of Jacuzzi was gorgeous. Lunch was a in delightful restaurant off the center square of Sonoma. Be sure to visit Wine Country Chocolates for a yummy chocolate tasting while you are there. We drove after lunch to Napa for the peak of the trip, Domaine Chandon, where we had a tour with tastings along the way. A new bottle of champagne appeared around each corner. Simply delightful, and the gardens surrounding the winery were beautiful. Time for a little San Francisco-related music on the way back to the hotel and the day was done. Really enjoyable and well done. Thanks, Buddy!
Reviewed by: SIMON H, February 2017
An excellent day out. A very knowledgable guide and a comfortable coach. We were takentosee many sights not reahed by larger groups, and the wine tasting was really good and we learned a lot about wine making. Beautiful countryside.