- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
You’ll indulge in artisanal treats at four different local eateries, may include: a ham and oyster bar, a chic cheese café, an iconic grocery store and San Francisco’s most acclaimed ice cream shop.
You'll enjoy a specially crafted seasonal cocktail and a dark Belgian Style beer paired with yummy cheeses. Your progressive meal ends near Dolores Park with a mouthwatering dessert from San Francisco's most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Locations visited are subject to change.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
* see voucher for details
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
11am Food Tour with Drinks
Morning walking food tour with all food tastings and two alcoholic beverages included
3pm Food Tour with Drinks
Midday walking food tour with all food tastings and two alcoholic beverages included
5pm Food Tour with Drinks
Evening walking food tour with all food tastings and two alcoholic beverages included
Mission District Culinary Experience with Alcohol Pairing
- 4 food tastings
- 2 alcoholic beverages
- Culinary map of neighborhood to take home
- Alcoholic beverages (if option not selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for young children but babies in strollers can be accommodated
- Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring layers - San Francisco weather changes frequently
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Locations visited are subject to change
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Frieda Z, July 2016
So happy to take this tour. The tour guide, Ida, is super enthusiastic and knowledgable. Seemed that the tour company and the restaurants were in constant communication, they were always prepare and received us right away. Last but not least, food choices were delicious and very interesting.
Reviewed by: Maria S, July 2016
This was a great and unique tour. We went to unique restaurants and we sampled cheese. The ice cream was the best! Loved it!