The Mission District is bursting with so many global flavors and a rapidly changing food landscape that even locals can't keep up with what's new. This tour strolls along the neighborhood's Valencia Street corridor, home to some of the busiest and buzziest food ventures in this hipster haven.
- All-inclusive tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free snacks included
Slip among the busy and buzz-worthy food ventures along the neighborhood's Valencia Street corridor, a hip haven for adventurous foodies. Hear the stories from the restaurateurs pioneering this flourishing culinary destination. Enjoy critically-acclaimed and award-winning eats and the weekly market featuring farm-fresh delights--a variety of tastings await! Samples of this ever-changing food landscape may include, tacos, tequila, seasonal produce, pastries, wine, cheeses, ice cream and more.
You will also have the opportunity to significance of the Women’s Building mural while you stroll the streets of this diverse neighborhood. An enthralling culinary journey through the Mission District awaits you!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Evening in the Mission
Evening tour of Mission 18th Street exploring the neighborhood's Valencia Street corridor, home to hip and fresh new food ventures departing at 6pm
USD $110.00Pricing details
Mission 18th Street Tour
- All food tastings
- Personal epicurean concierge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Eva S, July 2016
I loved this tour. Wish I had done it on my first day in San Francisco, rather than the last. I feel like I missed out on so much great food in the city. Lisa was a fabulous guide. Full of knowledge and enthusiasm. Highly recommend the tour.
Reviewed by: Kelly C, November 2015
Terrific Saturday strolling through the Mission. In addition to the wide varieties of treats and samples, the murals were really amazing and a nice way to take a small break between foods. I learned a lot about the area and the food was really diverse and delicious. I will definitely return on my own to more than one location.