- All entrance fees included
Explore the museum’s extensive collection of more than 124,000 works of art, including European paintings, sculptures and decorative arts; ancient art from the Mediterranean basin; and the largest collection of works on paper in the American West. The permanent collection reflects a history of patronage by its founders, whose focus was 18th- and 19th-century French art.
Don’t miss one of the 28 original casts of Rodin's The Thinker statue and the must-see Salon Doré of the Hôtel de la Trémoille exhibit, reopening in the fall of 2013. This is one of the finest examples of French neoclassical interior architecture in the world.
Be sure to bring your camera, because after your time at the museum, you can walk a bit down the road for incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands in the distance.
Upgrade: Audio Tour or Special Exhibits Upgrade to include the audio tour at the Legion of Honor for a more in-depth experience, or enjoy entrance to its fascinating Special Exhibits.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
General admission ticket to all permanent collections of the Legion of Honor
USD $15.00Pricing details
Admission with Audio Guide
General admission ticket to all permanent collections of the Legion of Honor with audio tour
USD $23.00Pricing details
Admire the Vision that is the California Palace of the Legion of Honor
- General admission to the Legion of Honor
- Special exhibits or audio tours (unless selected at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All parcels and bags are subject to inspection by security. Standard-size backpacks and strollers allowed. Bags larger than 8"h x 8"w x 5"d must be carried by hand. Other items may be required to check. Some exhibitions have restricted stroller access
- Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Information Desks on a first-come, first–served basis.
- City ordinance prohibits smoking in the museum or the park
- Please silence cell phones and pagers while in the galleries
- Still photography is permitted in the permanent galleries, however video, tripods and flash photography are prohibited
- Sketching is permitted for individuals with pencils on a small (9” x 12” or smaller) hand-held pad in the permanent collection only
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elinor A, April 2016
Very enjoyable and inspiring. Viator's directions were quite helpful.
Reviewed by: Allison M, United Kingdom, October 2014
A stunning building containing a stunning art classic art collection. The café is very nice too.