A visit to the elegant European city of Paris would be incomplete without a visit to the famous Eiffel Tower. It looks simply spectacular lit up at night time... you will find the image breathtaking. Combine a dinner at its "tourist style" 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant with a leisurely cruise along the river Seine and you have a tour not to be missed! What a great way to spend the night in the City of Lights.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a "tourist style" restaurant and seats 200 guests. There is a delicious set menu created by award winning chefs and you will be seated with other tour guests.
Immediately after dinner depart for your cruise along the river Seine, passing under the famous bridges of Paris. The perfect way to end your evening!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris by night
- River cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 3-course dinner with 1/3 bottle of wine at 58 Tour Eiffel
- Audio guide on cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Dress code is smart casual
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: 1/3 bottle of wine and mineral water (additional drinks available to purchase)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: guesswhat, August 2016
This was a great way to start our Paris experience. The tour guide was fantastic wonderful fellow. The food we had for dinner was some of the best we had in Paris. The restaurant is formal so I would suggest dressing in smart casual at the minimum. I would say not to wear formal because it would be difficult to board the cruise ship wearing long dresses and the cruise is very casual.
We did not stay in the enclosed area of the river cruise so did not have the tour commentary because the audios were attached to the seating in the enclosed deck. We wanted the view so went above. It was rather cool on the water so a person needs a sweater or some sort of wrap.
Reviewed by: Anthony H, February 2016
We booked this tour as it was our 20th wedding anniversary and as our normal celebrations consist of a takeaway and a bottle of plonk we are usually working we decide this year we would celebrate in style . We had a superb night , the food was delicious , the staff very attentive and it was amazing seeing Paris lit up by night both from on high in Eiffel Tower and from the Seine .We would recommend this to anyone .