Christmas Eve Dinner at Weikersdorf Castle from Vienna
- Likely to Sell Out
- Seasonal Offer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
When you arrive at Weikersdorf Castle, your guide will explain its history and point out the Renaissance architecture. Dating back to the 13th century, the castle was rebuilt in 1971 and is today used as part of the Vienna Woods Hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Christmas Eve at the Castle of Weikersdof in Baden
- 4-course dinner
- 1/4 liter of wine per person
- 1 coffee per person
- Live music
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of booking
- Please wear warm clothing to ensure you are comfortable during the mass
- Crab rolls on a grapefruit a ragout (appetizer)
- Oxtail essence with ravioli
- Christmas goose and red cabbage with apples and potato dumplings
- Pyramid cake with chestnut mousse and a baked apple sauce
- White wine (Grüner Veltliner, Weingut Fritz Salomon)
- Red wine (Blauer Zweigelt, Weingut Reinisch)
** Please note that no vegetarian option is available **
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Charles H, July 2010
Reviewed by: SHAMS E, Egypt, July 2010