Book by December 24, 2016 and travel between November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Next stop is the enchanting Asolo, known as 'the pearl of the Veneto' with its delightful gardens and palatial villas, you'll then visit picturesque Bassano del Grappa. Here, you'll take a guided tour of the town and have free time to shop for grappa (the local firewater), ceramics and porcini mushrooms.
A tour of the Veneto would be incomplete without visiting a Palladian villa. The Villa Barbaro is one of the most celebrated works by the famous Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio, with fine frescoes by Veronese. The price of the tour includes entrance fees to the Villa Barbaro .
Veneto is a land of good food and wine, and for lunch (optional) a local restaurant has been selected where you can taste the regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. Saving the best till last, the tour concludes on the prosecco wine road and a visit to a local vineyard. Your day in the Veneto will come to a close with a refreshing glass of local prosecco (sparkling wine) or two.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Veneto Hill Towns
- Wine tasting
- Small group tour (maximum 8 people)
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: FloridaLea, United States of America, November 2016
Took this tour with 3 other travelers. Our tour guide Justin was terrific - great driver, made recommendations based on what we were interested in and made this day, our last in Italy for this trip : very special. Especially enjoyed the walks through Basano del Grappa and Asolo. Our lunch in Asolo on the upper deck of a Guide Michelin rated restaurant, with spectacular views of the valley below, was very special. The Prosecco tasting was also a highlight. At The Palladian villa was surprised to learn how highly decorated the interior walls were. It was a special experience for an art history buff like myself. I've seen Palladio's work in churches and large government buildings but not much of his early residential design. A rare opportunity to see a home like this. This tour was a real highlight of our 2 weeks in Italy - highly recommend it and Justin.
Reviewed by: Nikki B, October 2016
Great tour! ... saw amazing small towns and beautiful countryside plus, so much more!
Our guide Giovanni was excellent ... very knowledgable and fun! Highly recommend this tour!