- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
The villages scattered along the Amalfi Coast have always attracted visitors, bewitching all who visit. The charm lies not only in the towns themselves but also in their history and rich legacy of fine churches, villas and monasteries.
Check out the Itinerary section for more information on each of the towns.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Amalfi tour without guide
The same tour to Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento but without a guide.
USD $56.22Pricing details
Amalfi tour with guide
See Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento accompanied by a knowledgeable guide.
USD $83.90Pricing details
Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour from Sorrento
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Driver (minimal English spoken)
- Air conditioned private transportation in a car or minivan
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance toll and parking in Positano not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Positano sits in a splendid panoramic position on one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline. Its enchanting town center of delightful pastel-hued houses surrounds the parish church of Santa Maria Assunta, its laneways are lined with quaint, colorful shops and its numerous beaches are world famous.
Amalfi's typically Mediterranean architecture, made up of lanes and characteristic white houses piled one upon the other, makes it one of Italy's most famous resorts.
Ravello is situated in a more elevated position than the other pearls of the Amalfi Coast, boasting exceptional views of the coast and its marvelous villas and gardens.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sheldon B, October 2016
Awesome relaxing and beautiuiful
Reviewed by: Gabriel F, October 2016
Really fantastic experience. Our driver was very friendly and informative about the region. We had time to walk around the villages and stopped at picturesque vistas along the way to take pictures of the beautiful countryside. Also, we were taken to a lovely restaurant for lunch with an amazing view and great food.