Dine at the oldest restaurant in Europe, Stiftskeller St. Peter, while listening to the music of Mozart. Enjoy a delicious three course candlelit dinner, prepared as it would have been in the 17th and 18th centuries, while local opera singers and musicians perform some of Mozart's finest work.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
Let yourself by transported into the Salzburg of Mozart's time, complete with the colorful costumes and culinary delights so popular in the last 18th century. Allow yourself to be whisked off into a world of enchantment, be a guest of Mozart!
This evening includes a delicious 3 course candlelit dinner, prepared according to traditional recipes from Mozart's era. The most popular compositions of W. A. Mozart are performed in candlelight by local musicians in historical costumes including two opera singers and musicians performing "A little night melody" as well as with arias and duets from operas "Don Giovanni", "Le Nozze di Figaro" and "The Magic Flute".
Stiftskeller St. Peter is situated in the heart of Salzburg's old town, and the "oldest restaurant in Europe". It was first documented in the year 803, during Charlemagne's visit. A brilliant experience - don't miss it!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Course Mozart Dinner 7:30pm
3-course Mozart Dinner and Concert. Doors open at 6:30pm for concert at 7:30pm.
USD $61.99Pricing details
4-Course Christmas Dinner
4-course Mozart Christmas Dinner and Concert. Doors open at 6:30pm for concert at 7:30pm. December Only.
USD $75.28Pricing details
Mozart Concert and Dinner in Salzburg
- A guest of Mozart - music performed by candlelight in the stylish and historic Baroque hall of the Stiftskeller St. Peter
- 2 January - 27 November: 3-course dinner
- 28 November - 30 December: 4-course dinner
- 1 January - 24 November, 2016: 3-course dinner
- 25 November - 30 December, 2016: 4-course dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Jackets are preferred for dinner, but not required. Jeans, shorts or sneakers are not permitted
- Lemon soup with quark rosemary dumpling and a cream foam on top
- Roasted capon (kind of chicken) breast with pumpkin ball, semolina strudel and vegetables from Father Prior´s garden
- Semi-freddo honey parfait with two different fruit sauces
The menu is subject to change, and vegetarian dishes are available upon request (at time of booking).
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mary-Anne L, October 2016
A very enjoyable night. An entertaining, fun performance, very nice food, beautiful room. The tables are share with 8-10 people on each, if you arrive early you can choose where you prefer to sit.
Reviewed by: lisasmail4, October 2016
We absolutely loved this musical experience. If you enjoy the opera, you will love this. You are seated at large tables which we quite enjoyed as we were able to meet other travellers. The food was delicious too!