Take your seat on the tour bus and nestle under your winter blanket. Sip on a warming drink of tea, coffee or hot chocolate and gaze out over the shimmering city scenery. Listen to informative on-board commentary as you travel past famous sights such as the Palais Garnier, the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum and more - all illuminated for the Christmas holiday season.
Admire Paris’s beautiful architecture and monuments, lit-up against the night sky. If you’re spending Christmas in Paris, this nighttime bus tour will make for a truly memorable holiday!
After 1.5 hours cruising past the city sites, hop off your bus back at the Palais Garnier to conclude your Paris Christmas lights tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Christmas Lights Tour
- Illuminations Tour in open top motorcoach
- Audio commentary with individual earphones in: German, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- A warm drink of tea, coffee or hot chocolate and blanket
- Recorded commentary with Christmas songs
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Paris Christmas Lights Tour is conducted on-board an open-top, double-decker bus so please dress appropriately. We recommend wearing warm jacket, gloves and hat. You’ll be provided with a blanket and warm drink.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: patti c, December 2016
Beyond amazing the lights in Paris brought everything Christmas out plus got see the market well worth it ... the only thing I would say have more buses ready quicker it and #39;s cold to wait outside that long
Reviewed by: Carol P, March 2016
Paris is gorgeous during the holidays and this tour we saw it all while staying cozy on the bus.