Book early to avoid missing out! Le Lido de Paris is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance especially on Christmas Eve.
You'll enjoy a four-course gourmet menu. In the kitchens, a talented team of 35 cooks and pastry chefs work with only the freshest ingredients and fullest flavours to serve up delicious 4-course dinner. At 9pm enjoy a show where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lido de Paris: Christmas Dinner and Show
- Lido de Paris Show
- Half bottle of champagne or wine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
Saturday December 24th 2016
- Smoked salmon parcel with green peppercorn, sour cream, caviar chip
- Duck foie gras, artichokes, walnut oil vinaigrette
- Roast and salt cod with caramelized sweet onions, leeks OR Veal «au vin jaune», amandine potatoes millefeuille, and celeriac
- Yulelog, Maison LENÔTRE creation
Mineral water and coffee
Bourgogne 2012/2013 -Chablis Domaine Chaude Ecuelle
Bordeaux 2014/2015 -Graves Château Haut-Selve
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.