- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
There are many different kinds of baguettes, and during your workshop, you’ll bake two types, as well another French favorite – croissants. The flour will fly while your watch your expert baker demonstrate the proper techniques, from mixing and kneading the dough to shaping, decorating and putting it in the oven. Then do it all yourself!
The reward for your hard work comes as you bite into your freshly baked baguette as soon as it leaves the oven. When your class is over, you’ll have two baguettes and two croissants to take with you, as well as the recipes so you can do it all again at home.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience Paris: Baguette and Croissant Workshop
- Cooking class
- Two baguettes and two croissants
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age: 6 years old
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: BarbaraL, January 2017
I absolutely loved this class - it was the highlight of my trip. Jason, the tour manager, and Didier, the baker, are a great and fun team who explained everything well. We sampled absolutely spectacular bread and pastry, taking a baguette home that was eaten promptly and I've thought about it since. Recipes sent by email later.
It was a really unique experience and I can't recommend it enough!
Reviewed by: KELLY P, December 2016
We loved this experience! The baker was absolutely fabulous - so personable and fun and had us all laughing! We learned to make so many things and got to sample everything. It was one of our Paris highlights!