- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
One of the highlights of your tour is a visit to Swarovski's Crystal World. The complex was designed by the famous Austrian performer - artist Andre Heller, and it takes you on a interesting journey into the world of crystals. At Swarovski's Crystal World you will find the world's biggest crystal which weighs 137 pounds (62 kilograms) and the largest Kaleidoscope in the world.
In Innsbruck you will have enough time to savor the sights of the historical center such as the Hofburg and Hofkirche, and you will pass the venues of the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games, before returning to Munich.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Innsbruck Day Trip from Munich
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees ( approx. 18.00 Euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tabbyslick, October 2016
Only 7 people on this tour so felt like a small group tour. Check out pics of Swarovski Crystal World before you take the tour. I'm not an abstract person so could have miss the tour admission not included in the price. The store is AMAZING!! Innsbruck is awesome!
Reviewed by: Zoe T, July 2016
The day was what we were expecting and more. Pleasant and in formative guide. Would certainly recommend this trip. Thanks to all.