- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
Enjoy Munich in our open air double-decker buses. Discover the highlights of our city with our comprehensive Hop on Hop off tour. Our route invites you to discover sights such as the Pinakotheken art museums, the world famous Hofbrauhaus, the National Theater with the Royal Palace, Marienplatz and the Viktualien market with its colorful outdoor stalls.
Our tour continues to the Palace of Nymphenburg, the former summer residence of the Bavarian elector princes and kings with its beautiful and spacious gardens. To get an impression of modern Munich, you will visit the Olympic grounds where you will find other attractions like Sea Life, the BMW museum and the new BMW Car World. You will have a fantastic panoramic view from the top of the 290 meter high Olympic Tower. Later we will pass through the former artist quarter of Schwabing where you may stroll along Leopold street. The frequent stopping points make this tour an unforgettable Munich experience. (Non stop tour takes 2.5hours)
Munich Express Hop on Hop off tour
Discover the highlights of our city with our concise Hop on Hop off tour in our open air double-decker buses. Our route presents to you such famous sights as the Pinakotheken art museums, the world famous Hofbrauhaus, the National Theater with the Royal Palace, Marienplatz and the Viktualien market with its colorful outdoor stalls. (Non stop tour takes 1 hour)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Express Circle in summer season every 20 minutes and in winter season every 30 minutes. First bus at 9:40am, last bus at 6pm (April to October) and from 10am to 4:30pm (November to March)
- Grand Circle (including shuttle to the Allianz Arena): first bus at 9:40am, last bus at 4pm (April to October) and from 10am to 3pm (November to March)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
GRAND TOUR 48 HOURS
Munich Grand Hop on Hop off Tour valid for 48 hours
USD $31.12Pricing details
GRAND TOUR 24 HOURS
Munich Grand Hop on Hop off Tour valid for 24 hours
USD $25.36Pricing details
EXPRESS TOUR 24 HOURS
Munich Express Hop on Hop off tour valid for 24 hours
USD $19.59Pricing details
Munich City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary on board (English, German)
- Audio-Guide available in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service frequency depending on season, stop at Allianz Arena only from 1 April to 31 October, not on match days
MUNICH GRAND TOUR
1.Train Station / Bahnhofplatz in front of department store KARSTADT 2. Pinakotheken for Museums District 3. Odeonsplatz 4. Icewave5. Max-Joseph-Platz for Opera House and Residence with Treasure Chamber 6. Marienplatz / Tal for City Hall, Cathedral, Church St Peter, Viktualien Food Market, Hofbraeuhaus 7. Karlsplatz / Stachus for Pedestrian Zone 8. Löwenbräukeller9. Nymphenburg Palace for Royal Gardens, Amalienburg, Botanical Gardens 10. BMW World & Museum 11A. Olympic Park for Oympic Stadium, Olympic Tower, Sea Life Aquarium and Shuttle Bus to 11B. Allianz Arena FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium 12. Schwabing / English Garden for Artist District, Open Air Cafes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ismath R, August 2016
Excellent tour. Value for money
Reviewed by: Ma. Lope M, August 2016