Includes priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum, Wax museum, Cable Car and Real Madrid stadium tour and up to 50 more museums
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
USD $53.73Pricing details
48-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $68.59Pricing details
72-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
USD $76.59Pricing details
120-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 120 hours from time of first use
USD $88.02Pricing details
- Priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum and Wax museum
- Free admission to over 50 museums in and around Madrid
- Las Ventas bullring Tour
- Madrid cable-car
- Atletico de Madrid stadium guided tour
- Madrid Card with Guidebook (Spanish, English, French, German and Italian)
- More than 100 establishments with discounts in restaurants, shopping, department store, musicals, dinner plus show and much more!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- "Madrid Imprescindible" guided walking tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- This pass is not recommended for children aged under 6 years old as entry is free to most museums
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication.
- Please note: On March 1st, 2016 there will be no more guided tours included.
THE ART WALK (with priority access):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid (with priority access)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- La Casa Encendida
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Cristal Palace
- Romanticism Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Public Arts Museum
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Naval Museum
- Madrid's Matadero
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Cable car (with priority access)
- Las Ventas bullfighting plaza
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Anden 0
- Mapfre Foundation
- Raton Perez House/Museum
- Tiflologic Museum
- Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace
- Royal Mint House Museum
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Momir P, September 2016
Easy and simple way to cut all waiting time out of your Madrid experience.
Reviewed by: Socorro J, September 2016
Visited three museums and the Círculo de Artes cost included for these and had priority entrance for all four, and just for that, it was well worth it!