- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This morning's first stop is medieval Warwick Castle. Over 1,000 years old, marvel at its amazing towers. For those that dare, there's a visit to the dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, stroll the castle's tended gardens. At Warwick choose to either:
- Enjoy a free guided walking tour of Warwick's town center where you can view well preserved famous old buildings.
- Tour the inside of Warwick Castle and learn more about the banquets, battles and ceremonies that took place here (cost Adult £25.80, Child £19.80, Seniors/Students £21.60).
Past the Warwickshire hills, you'll travel to William Shakespeare's birthplace; Stratford-upon-Avon. Here, you'll have the option to:
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon, a market town located on the edge of the Forest of Arden and home to the world's greatest playwright.
- Visit William Shakespeare's Tudor-style half timbered home, carefully furnished to recreate the interiors of his childhood (cost Adult £15.90, Child £9.50, Seniors/Students £14.90).
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton and C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
- Explore the cobbled streets of Oxford and see Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is famous.
Admire the English countryside with its rolling hills. Thatched roof cottages and crooked houses of the Cotswold's are steeped in both history and heritage.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure in English
Warwick Castle, Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Custom Day Trip with English speaking guide. Entrance fees not included
USD $69.69Pricing details
English Tour Including Entry
Warwick Castle, Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Custom Day Trip with English speaking guide. Including entry. Entrance fees to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Warwick Castle included
USD $108.27Pricing details
Warwick Castle Custom
- Hotel pick up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Warwick Castle, if option selected
- Entrance tickets, if option selected
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Praveena L, October 2016
Loved the guide!
Reviewed by: Gladys D, October 2016
Very good guide and we covered a lot of ground.