- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
Hit the Beach and join London’s biggest penguin colony. Penguin Beach recreates a South American beach landscape in the heart of London, with stunning colonies of around 200 Macaroni and Humboldt penguins. The exhibit features a large pool with underwater viewing areas so you can see how our flippered friends fly under the waves. And a larger demonstration area with seating turns feeding time into an even bigger spectacle than before.
Meet the giant Galapagos tortoise that can live for over 150 years, and carry around huge, bony shells that they can hide inside if they feel threatened. Visit the fantastic Blackburn Pavilion and learn how Darwin's contemporary, John Gould, identified the differences between species of finches that Darwin brought back from the Galapagos, helping Darwin formulate his theories on evolution.
You can observe the behavior of the apes in the award-winning Gorilla Kingdom, and also come face to face with a group of Bolivian Squirrel monkeys in conditions akin to their natural habitat.
Travel into Africa and marvel at the giraffes via a raised viewing platform or check out the playful yet lethal hunting dogs. Be sure to observe the komodo dragons prowling their state-of-the-art lair, landscaped to mimic a dry river bed.
ZSL London Zoo is a leader in conservation breeding and reintroduction and, with over 1 million visitors a year, provides a unique opportunity to engage and inspire visitors of all ages!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6 March - 16 July:
10:00am to 5:30pm
17 July - 5 Sep:
10:00am to 6:00pm
6 Sep - 30 Oct:
10:00am to 5:30pm
Last admission is 1 hour prior to closing time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Guaranteed to skip the line entry
- Entrance fees
- Guide book
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises
- The Zoo is more than 170 years old and contains many old buildings, 12 of which are listed. However, most of London Zoo is accessible for wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties.
- The Aquarium has disabled access via an entrance to the left of the main doorway.
- Paths are generally tarmac and there is level or ramped access to most buildings.
- Slopes leading to the two tunnels in the Zoo are quite steep.
- Six manual wheelchairs and two boosters/electronic wheelchairs are available at the Zoo entrance with no hire charge, but a security deposit is required (subject to availability). You can call to reserve one up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Please ask at the Zoo entrance or the Information Kiosk for information and a map in large print.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: linda c, June 2016
Had a great day, having lovely weather added to the great day. Lots to see with some close up and personal areas with the animals and butterflies was amazing. Highly recommend
Reviewed by: en.dovier, March 2016