- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Round-trip train fares
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Rail Tour
- Lunch included
Once you arrive in Paris, join your guide on an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic sightseeing tour. See top Paris attractions such as the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Opera House as you hear fascinating facts about the city.
Next, arrive at the iconic Eiffel Tower for your Champagne lunch. Skip the possible long admission lines with your fast-access ticket and ride the elevator to the stylish 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor. Take your seat and enjoy a glass of Champagne and delicious 2-course lunch with the sweeping views of the city providing a truly magical backdrop! See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Afterward, enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise along the Seine River, whose banks boast UNESCO World Heritage status. Snap photos and listen to the illuminating commentary as you pass sights such as soaring Notre Dame Cathedral and the island, Île de la Cité.
Next, either choose to use some free time to shop or sightsee, or take a guided visit to the magnificent Louvre Museum (own expense) to see Leonardo da Vinci’s exquisite Mona Lisa and other masterpieces.
In the late afternoon, return to Gard du Nord station and catch the Eurostar back to St Pancras. Your tour ends when you arrive at around 8:30pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Class round-trip
Round-trip Standard Class Eurostar ticket between London & Paris. Includes Paris city tour, Eiffel Tower lunch and Seine River cruise
USD $296.94Pricing details
First Class round-trip
Round-trip 1st Class Eurostar ticket between London & Paris. Breakfast & dinner served on board. Includes Paris city tour, Eiffel Tower lunch and Seine River cruise
USD $494.89Pricing details
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Round-trip tickets on Eurostar
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris
- Champagne lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Breakfast and dinner on the way back if option selected
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee for optional Louvre visit
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Occasionally, lunch is not available on the Eiffel Tower. In this event, lunch will be provided on the Seine River cruise
- Roast chicken with fondant potatoes
- Chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Georgie, USA, September 2016
Fabulous trip! If you want to see Paris and only have one day, this is the tour you need to take.
Reviewed by: LeighAnn, September 2016
This was an awesome trip...it was well managed down to the very smallest detail. I would recommend this trip to everyone. Viator is the ONLY company we will use for tours and excursions. Everything from arranging a car to take us to our hotel from the airport, to Buckingham Palace tour and Paris Day Trip...everything was perfection. Thank you, Viator! We cannot wait to use you again!